Termites damage and sometimes even destroy valuable property, documents, furniture and furnishings etc. silently and swiftly,
before you even become aware of the damage done. Termites infest and breed underground.
They crawl up through the minute cracks and crevices in the foundation and the walls of your building.
As they march forward into your home, they build mud channels and provide themselves with darkness and humidity which they need to survive. A typical sign of a termite population in your home are such marks on your walls. Once you spot this sign, contact GoGreen Hygiene Services and we’ll send our trained professionals to your doorstep.
- Termite treatment uses a DRILL-FILL-SEAL technique that creates a chemical barrier to kills termites during its movement.
- Holes are drilled at 45° angles above skirting tiles at precisely 1 Foot distance along walls, filled with Termiticide solution & sealed with chalk & white cement.
Getting termite treatment from an expert pest control brand is the best way to remove termites from your property and safeguarding your precious belongings.
- Warranty Backed Service, free treatment of infested areas during the warranty
- It completely kills termites, unlike regular pest control that just repels them.
- A highly effective, hassle-free, and safe treatment used in all developed countries.
- Protects infested woodwork with chemicals that will not just kill the existing termites, but also protect it from future termite infestation.
Pre Anti-termite Treatment:
- It is a termite control for buildings still under construction.
- Long protection is provided against termites.
- Very effective as it creates a uniform chemical barrier around the building
- Non-toxic termiticides are used.
- The termiticide is applied in three stages.
Stage3- Perimeter surrounding the building.
Post Anti-termite Treatment:
- This technique is used for existing buildings.
- DRILL-FILL-SEAL technique is implemented.
- Harmless termiticides are used.
- Warranty based on structure warranty is provided upto 5 years
- No damages to other surrounding structures.
- It can be used for any kind of flooring without much damage.